Viruses, Malware, Worms, Adware, Trojan-Horses → These viruses or even such like more viruses are now became big threats for Windows operating system in online works & services. These viruses attack computers in purpose of several reasons like for hacking one or to hack more computers by using one, to steal information from victim’s computers etc. These viruses can damage your computer’s operating system as well as can damage your PC’s Hard disk, can effect badly during any online payment transactions and even can steal your payment information, can break your internal storage system included with your PC’s security system, RAM etc.
People, now-a days, know very well how to keep their PC windows or Mac safe & secure. As they are using their PC from home to office everywhere and working online in maximum time, they are also aware about these malware and virus attacks, so they install several types of powerful antivirus in their PC’s Windows Operating System to protect their stored information. But the problem is now → Hackers are also aware about these antiviruses and so that they are creating more powerful virus programs to break all antivirus programs as well. As per the report of Security Researchers, number of virus and malware are increasing highly in competition with these antiviruses. Hackers are became more smarter to hack computers, so it is suggested that the user of Windows OS also have to become more carefull about their Cyber Security system.
Antivirus works to keep your PC safe & secure. It keeps your internal programs, apps, tools, software, documents being updated regularly, makes your online transactions secured, deletes all viruses, blocks all threats, clears all unnecessary data(s) etc. In that case, only one antivirus may not be able to do all these essential works at the same time, so users may have to install more than one antivirus for that. Now the fact is, more than one antiviruses can make your PC’s working speed slow down. So Security Researchers, Ethical Hackers, Antivirus Programmers, IT administrators are now working on it to make a most powerful antivirus to do all the works in its best way. I am not saying that they are already successful to creat such e most powerful & hacker-preventful program that will prevent all types of hackers, viruses or identity thieves but they keep researching to creat such a sample. Also it has to be mentioned that some antiviruses carry only one feature whereas some antiviruses also carry more than one feature to proceed, but the user has to decide now what type of antivirus should have to install to keep safe from what type of viruses and for which purpose to proceed and to protect your OS. There are so many antiviruses approved by researchers and have been launched with their updated versions. Here I am presenting top 5 antiviruses of 2018. Be updated with these antiviruses in this New Year!!!
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2018: Kaspersky is the most popular antivirus software till now. The actual name is Kaspersky Lab. This is a high security provider antivirus program known by all & used mostly. It is one of the best antivirus recommended by Security Experts. It can detect malware(s), adware(s), viruses easily & can block them in a very short time. It does not slow down the speed of your computer while working. This well-builded software works automatically & user can do their own daily works in normal speed as they do usually. It prevents threats and keeps secure all online transactions in a separate browser-window by its SAFE-MONEY feature. Besides of blocking viruses, it also updates all types of necessary software in our PC without affecting them. It allows us to do our every works comfortably. Kaspersky Antivirus is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. The newest feature of Kaspersky is to keeping your browser safe from infected websites and you can navigate world-wide peacefully. Moreover, hackers cannot change its main code easily. Visit Kaspersky Lab Antivirus Software to get more information about it.
- Norton Security 2018: The new Norton Security 2018 comprises of Norton Security Standard, Deluxe, and Premium as a replacement for Norton 360, Norton Internet Security, and Norton AntiVirus. It is another most popular and mostly used antivirus, suggested by Security Researchers. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. The user interface is easy to use. It detects and removes viruses while ensuring that there is no loss of performance in exchange for protection. It turns off unnecessary programs that slow down startup times to help your PC run faster and more efficiently. It also includes Rootkit protection, Pulse updates, Norton Insight, Norton Download Insight, SONAR behavioral protection, and Vulnerability protection.
- McAfee Antivirus Plus 2018: McA Antivirus Plus 2018 is another well-builded malware preventing antivirus software, provided by Microsoft Corporation, known as Microsoft Windows Defender. It is compatible with Windows 7,8,8.1 and 10. It can easily detect malware threats, prevents them fast and in a very short time and identifies the harmless files & then keeps them secured. McAfee Antivirus Plus will protect your computer from ransomware attacks and will scan your incoming email-messeges to ensure that if there will be any malware threats exist or not and if found, it will block it in a very fast way. This software is easy to install and full of various types of features as it is not only used for Cyber security but also helpful to secure your personal documents and OS too. It updates all types of software automatically and also scans the USB devices when you will plug-in it into CPU.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 is another latest antivirus software to protect your PC from internal security to cyber security. It is considered as the most effective antivirus. It is compatible with Windows 7,8,8.1,10. It is consistently featuring up the most efficient activities which will keep your PC totally safe and secured from any kind of threats. It has three different kinds of forms, such as Bitdefender Internet Security, Bitdefender Plus Security and Bitdefender Total Security. Bitdefender is a good option for your PC as it prevents all ransomware attacks by professional hackers or by identity thieves and automatically scans searching websites, offers enhanced password manager system and also has so many other powerful protecting features which will assure the user to navigate world-wide safely.
- Panda Antivirus Pro 2018: Panda Antivirus Pro 2018 allows you to prevent other users from accessing your most confidential and sensitive data and is compatible with Windows XP (SP 3), Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use and maintain. It minimizes resource usage, gives guaranteed service availability, and constant system monitoring. Panda Antivirus Pro offers antivirus protection with URL filtering to block malicious links and websites.
These are the top 5 antiviruses that can keep your Windows OS safe from any types of threatenings. Not only these 5 antiviruses but also there are so many antiviruses you will find in market to install. Some of other Top Level Antiviruses are Avira Antivirus Pro 2018, Avast Pro Antivirus 2018, ESET Nod32 Antivirus 10, AVG Internet Security 2018, Bullguard Antivirus 2018 and many more. You can install only one antivirus or can install more than one as per your need to protect your PC. These all Antiviruses are so much helpful for your OS.
But still there are some viruses existing like most recent case of WANNACRY attacks. It affects Windows Operating System badly and till now the Security Researchers and programmers are testing on it to prevent as much as possible. Windows are affected by this WANNACRY easily, so that some experts suggested to use Linux OS. But many people are still now working with Windows as they feel comfortable to work with it. So, to keep safe & secure your PC’s Windows Operating System, install antivirus software and prevent all black hat hackers from spreading those types of malware attacks. Also if you want, you can take advice or take help from security experts to install antivirus in your computer more efficiently.
If you like my article then please press the like button below (if you are a member of WordPress.com), also follow the blog to get more information for your daily needs & feel free to comment below.
An Article by Rajdeep Das
© ® ||All Copyrights are reserved & Registered.|| → Powered by: Rajdeep.@technology™